Let's recap the biggest and most recent highlights:
- I now work at Inderkum High School in Natomas Unified School District
- I currently teach English 10 College Prep and English 10 Scholars. Next year I will have English 10 Scholars and English 12 IBDP.
- I GOT MARRIED!
- It is true. 6 December 2014 I married the love of my life, Jt. See:
We had a beautiful wedding at Old Sugar Mill. Everything was simply beautiful.
- We rescued a dog. His name is Divot and he is a boxador. I am not exaggerating when I say he is beyond nuts.
- We moved into a house to allow our boxador space to be a psycho. See:
Summer is almost here and I am beyond excited to be out for the school year. I love teaching but honestly by this point in the year, the behavior simply wears on your soul. Here is to finishing out strong and beginning to blog again.