Friday, October 16, 2009

Substitute Teacher

So I have a break in my day that is 4 hours long. During this break I am often at my parent's house working out and then showering, having lunch and then returning to school.

Well today I am a substitute teacher which means that I am working literally ALL day long from 7:30 in the morning to 6:00 tonight. That is 10 and a half hours of literal straight work. Not the figurative work that I do most other days. I also don't get to work out because I will be making sure kids don't burn down buildings and attempt to do some work. I have already had to take away 2 electronic devices because they are not allowed on campus during school hours. I currently have a student glaring at me because I took away his ipod at the beginning of the period. I am pretty sure he is playing with his phone now...apparently he doesn't learn very quickly.

Oh well. This is really easy work for a quite a bit more pay.

I am tired. This weekend is going to be rad though.

No comments: