Monday, November 2, 2009

Battle lost but not the WAR!

So today was the first time I have run in a while due to the wonder that is my freaking insanely busy life. It was a good run. I threw in an extra mile to see if I could accomplish the seemingly impossible. I am happy to say that I completed all 3 miles but I would have to say that this was a win for the run because it seriously kicked my butt. I was so tired by the time I was done that I thought I was going to die. It was as though every once of my being was sucked out due to exhaustion. I am now really tired. Yet, I made it through.

Halloween was the most fun I have ever had at a party. It was awesome! When we got there it was already packed. We only knew one other person at the party but we played games, enjoyed new experiences, observed costumes, laughed and talked with random individuals. I am not going to lie...I was REALLY paying for it on Sunday morning too when I thought my head might just explode and my feet might just fall off...I had an amazing evening out with my chicken.

No comments: