Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Bit of Frustration, A Bit of Inspiration

I am more than a bit frustrated. I have been trying so hard to work out and eat healthy but ultimately it isn't changing much of anything. I can feel myself getting stronger but none of the crap is going anywhere. I am still round. I know that it takes a long time and a lot of work but it is so discouraging to keep working and never feel like you are getting anywhere. I wonder what would have happened if I had not broken my leg. I am sure that would have helped and I would have reached a lot more of my goals.

Now for the inspiration:

I found that a girl I went to school with has a blog. We were in the credential program together and although we were not that close I always found her interesting and somebody that I looked to for various things: lesson plan ideas, running trails and other fun festivities. Well I think she is fantastic and she has a lot of good ideas both for running and food on her blog.

I think right now I need to focus on getting myself back into a good place. I find that I am being a bit snappy to strangers (especially while I am driving: like today when somebody was driving the wrong direction in a one way lane), feeling frustrated with people around me, and just generally not in that place of being ok.

No comments: