Friday, June 5, 2009

WICKED, Finals, Gloriana and Freedom



Today is the last day of the school year. In exactly 14 minutes I will be free from work for an entire 3 months...or longer depending on how the pink slip notes go. This week has been absolutely hectic. I have been trying to get everything done and get some sleep on the basis that I was so tired I thought I was going to die...let me start at the beginning.

Sunday night I went to WICKED! I loved it! Of course I have seen it before but it was still wonderful. I had dinner down the street at a fabulous steak house grill. It was wonderful. I went with my mom and her best friend Diane. The only down side were the extremely gay two young boys sitting next to me that were talking and singing through the entire thing. They were very annoying. However the show itself it just wonderful and they did an awesome job!

This week has been finals. At the beginning of the week I thought I was going to die because there was SO much work to be done. I was behind on my grading and I still needed to get everything organized for finals. It was crazy. Although it was insane, I was able to make it through. Now I just have to do graduation tonight and I am done.

Monday night (after WICKED on Sunday) I went to a private concert by Gloriana. This is a brand new country group and they are actually pretty good. I won the opportunity to go see them on the radio and I got to take one guest and we ate amazing food from Morton's steak house in Sacramento and then watched them perform a few songs. They were really good...here are some photos of our seats.



The bell has rung...I am now free :)

No comments: