Sunday, March 20, 2011

Good bye

It is all over now. Last night I said goodbye to my baby. I cried so much the last few days that I just feel dried out. There were a few points when I was so hysterical I couldn't even breathe.

I woke up this morning and really expected to see her. When she was not there I began to hyperventilate. I felt like I had killed her. I felt that if it weren't for me she would still be here. I curled into myself and cried. I was shaking because I cried so hard.

I know I didn't actually kill her. She was in so much pain and so awfully tired that she was thankful to finally close her eyes and rest. I know she is watching over me and she is happy. I am sure that my family is watching over her and playing fetch with her ball. This pictures in my mind make me feel a bit better.

I love you Reeses. You were more than I could have ever asked for.

No comments: