Sunday, July 5, 2009

The 4th of July...a Day to Remember

Yesterday was amazing beyond amazing!

In the morning I decided to clean the kitchen and in so doing i found 3 bananas that had been forgotten about...hating throwing food away (especially when I am poor)...I decided to make banana bread. I have never made banana bread so it was a new adventure and seriously the easiest thing I have ever made. The bread turned out great! I think that this will actually be something i continue to do in the future.

After bread I went to play golf with Jt. We were able to get a full round in because absolutely nobody was on the golf course and we never had to wait once or hurry up because people were behind us...it was awesome! While we were golfing I was able fix my swing with a little help from the Jt and then I had the best round ever! I even birdied 4! It was fabulous.

Once we were done golfing the sun was almost completely down and so we went to the driving range to hit some balls and wait for the fireworks. While we were there we played with the fireworks we had bought in Woodland because I have never played with fireworks. I know it is miraculous but true. We were never allowed to get any when I was a kid. They are the coolest things I have ever experienced. I really love fire! :)

Our night ended with a lot of bangs and laughter. By the time we got home it was almost midnight. I slept so well. I did not get up until noon! It was fabulous!

No comments: