Friday, July 3, 2009

Interview Process

So I seriously despise the interview process. I mean seriously who thought this up? You have to get prepared days ahead of time through research and getting everything compiled in order to have your resources: resume, references, letters of rec, transcripts, credentials, list of productions, lesson portfolio, production portfolio...blah blah blah. Seriously the list just goes on and on. Once all this is in place you must obviously get up (usually earlier than you want to), make yourself overly dressed and presentable and then you have to try and make yourself sound freaking perfect without lying about your flaws. Ugh. I feel like a circus monkey.


"Hello program coordinator Tammy...I am Brittney the circus monkey. I would like to work here"

No comments: