Monday, May 25, 2009

A Blind Date...

So I have a friend that has a endless supply of flowers and cute stuffed animals on her car at work. I asked her why she gets so many dates and lovin'...she told me Match.com. She said that it is an awesome place and that everyone should try it. After a particularly intense conversation with Jt I decided that I would try it...in my skeptical state I decided that I would give it one month and see what happens. Within a few hours I had people looking at my profile and asking me out. I am really nervous becuase I now have a blind date with some random guy. We are going to coffee tonight at 7.

I have planted a couple friends to conviently show up in the same place around the same time so that incase it is awful beyond all reason I can get out...I know that is pretty childish of me but honestly I don't particularly want to go. I would much rather stay home with my puppy dog and kitty dogs...with the potential of seeing the guy that I still love...the one I am not allowed to love, the one I am trying to get over by doing this...

ugh. Rocks and hard places are really not fun.

No comments: