Thursday, May 14, 2009

Feeling it

There are seriously times that I truly hate being a girl. It seems strange though. The reasons I hate being a girl are not the same today as they usually are; usually I hate being a girl because of the lovely gift we endure once a month, but that isn't the problem right now. Right now I hate being a girl because we are such emotional creatures. I mean seriously think about, we become attached. Not only are we attached to the individuals that we really like but we also become attached to ideas and ethereal things that have no tangible quality.

I am currently attached to an idea. An idea that is so cozy and warm. One that keep you safe and surrounds you with the warm fuzzies of comfort. I mean I know that this idea can be true and has been true but I appear to be hanging on to the comfort of what once was instead of what can be again. It is difficult for me to let go even though I know it is the best thing for me to do...

An ethereal ocean of nonexistence...that is where I am currently swimming...

No comments: