Sunday, April 26, 2009

Decision Making

It is difficult being at a point in my life where I have to start making serious decisions. I don't like making big decisions. I don't like having to make those decisions that are really going to be making a huge difference in my life. I need to find where I am going in my life and how I am going to get there. I am thinking strongly that maybe teaching is not what I should be doing for the rest of my life. I am starting to think that maybe I need to be looking into other areas of interest. Strangely enough I would really like to try my hand at writing. I am not sure I will be able to do it but I would like to try.

I also have to decide what I am going to do with my personal relationships. I am no longer in a relationship and I know that it is for the best but I have to figure out what I am going to do now. Now don't get me wrong, I never thought that my life would be over if Jt and I were no longer one...but then I also never thought that Jt and I were going to stop being Jt and me. I think when you come to these moments in your life it is really a make or break moment...so I guess that is the true question and decision that I have to make: am I going to make it or break it?

I want to succeed but I am also afraid of taking the big risks that I think are going to be vital to achieving the ultimate happiness that I know I want...

No comments: