Friday, April 17, 2009

Moving Forward

After a long talk we decided that we are both going to try. I am going to try moving on and taking care of myself; however it is going to be a hard battle because I am also going to be helping him overcome some of his obstacles. I know that this is going to be hard for both of us. It is also going to make us a whole lot stronger, not only as individuals but also as a couple...a couple of really good friends trying to help each other succeed during difficult times. We have made a few rules to help us accomplish this. We are going to avoid any intimacies of any kind. I think this is actually going to be the hardest part. I mean when you are so drawn to the other person it is difficult to keep the distance.

Although it is going to be difficult it needs to happen. We both need some healing. It is very different healing but it is still very necessary.

No comments: