Thursday, April 30, 2009

Star Testing

So for the past two weeks we have been star testing. I hate star testing. Not only does it require me to get here by at least 7:30 (i usually don't get to work til at least 8 because I don't teach first period) but it also means that I must stare at kids for several hours every day as they sit and take a test. This really isn't much fun. I mean at least when I am teaching they are entertaining enough to keep me interested; when they are testing they are just sitting there doing "nothing" for so long that I want to fall asleep, and since we are not allowed to read or grade papers it sucks a whole lot. THANKFULLY, today was the last day of testing and now my life will go back to normal.

I am tired. I don't feel well. Yesterday I got really sick but with a lot of sleep I feel a bit better. I just wish I could sleep more. I like sleep. Sleep likes me. We have an amazing affair every once in a while. I wish it was more often...but alas.

No comments: