Sunday, April 19, 2009

Living a Rollercoaster

Right now my life is nothing but a rollercoaster. I can be fine one minutes and hysterical the next. I have been doing a good job lately but today I just feel drained and crushed. I honestly feel like my entire resolve to be strong is just gone. I really just want to sit and cry and I am not exactly sure why. I have been doing so well and then I hit a wall like this where I really just want to curl up and cry without having to move again. I don't know how to be strong and I am not sure exactly how to get through this.

I want to reverse time and get back to the moment before all this pain started. I want to freeze it right there and never move again. I can be stopped in time and that would be ok with me. I just don't want to hurt like this forever.

I don't want to sit here alone crying. it hurts and I don't like it.




No comments: